Sunday, November 27, 2011

Man Candy Monday: Josh Duhamel

I'm taking it back to an old school crush this week. Josh Duhamel captured my heart as Leo Du Pres on All My Children over a decade ago. Back then he was super hot and over the years he grows more and more attractive.

Somehow he always plays the jerky, cocky role which makes me wonder if he has a similar personality in real life. I'd like to think no but either way, when you look like that, I guess you can get away with it!

Man Candy Monday Josh Duhamel


Josh Duhamel MCM


Josh Duhamel





Name
Joshua David Duhamel

Born
November 14, 1972

From
Minot, North Dakota

Heritage
French Canadian

Fun Facts
-Played football in college and aspired to go to dental school.
-Graduated with a degree in biology.
-Was working construction at 26 when he was discovered and offered a modeling role.
-Beat Ashton Kutcher for a top modeling role.
-Owns a restaurant in his hometown of Minot, North Dakota called "10 North Main".

Relationship Status
Married to Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson

Notable Roles
New Years Eve (the commercials are all over TV right now!)
Transformers (all three movies)
When in Rome
The Romantics
Life as We Know It
Las Vegas
Win a Date With Tad Hamilton
All My Children


I dare anyone to say they don't think Josh is man candy worthy!

29 comments:

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

Oh he's definitely a big hunk!!!

happy hour 24/7 said...

oh what a hunka-chunka-momma!! i loved him in las vegas and also in that movie, life as we know it with katherine heigl. good choice of my calorie-free man candy monday! mmm good!

Lin said...

He's a total cutie.

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I was watching Win a Date with Tad Hamilton recently... cutie!! I still can't believe he's married to Fergie.

bananas. said...

yea...he's hot!!! fergie definitely snagged herself a handsome one.

my guess is he's cocky...but that's okay. he can be cocky with that face.

Christianna said...

Oh man, he is a looker! I kinda like that attitude that he has. It adds to his mystery...

Josie said...

I'm beyond obsessed with him. He's so gorgeous.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Ivana said...

He is so gorgeous...Fergie is a lucky woman :)

Happy Monday sweetie!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Style in the City

Anonymous said...

he is way too cute for his own good :)

AMY said...

OH I Love Josh! He is sooooo HOT!
I've even chosen him before for my ManCandy Monday!
I don't think Fergie deserves him.

C said...

Love him! I'm worried that he's kind of a d*ck too because of stories I've heard in the tabloids, but he is just soooo cute.

Jules said...

He's gorgeous! I remember first falling for him on the show Las Vegas. Fergie is one lucky lady!

If I ever find myself in North Dakota, I'll have to check his restaurant out!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Completely agree with you. He is one beautiful man!

Claudia said...

oh I also was a fan of him on AMC... actually I think i remember having his picture up in my locker in high school at one point

Miss Angie said...

Oh MAN is he pretty! Sooo pretty, great choice!

Also, all of my giveaways are open until Wednesday. Feel free to enter any or all of them! :)

Sara Cate said...

SWOON! He is definitely a good looking man!

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

He's too handsome! I loved him in When In Rome and still watch reruns of Las Vegas because of him.

Michelle said...

I love him! I loved him on AMC and Las Vegas! He was cute in Life As We Know It too! Ahh, such a hottie!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Woo WOo. I like him in that movie with Katherine Heigl and the baby.....I blanked on the title! He does play a good "jerk". :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

He is one good looking man!!!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I heart Josh Duhamel... it makes me so sad because I'm not a huge fan of Fergie... but he is just beautiful!!! SIGH!!!!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! XOXO

Elle Sees said...

love the boyish looks

prettymeggy said...

he's such a cute! can't believe he's married to Fergie!!!
xoxo, Haus of Gala

Audrey Allure said...

Such a hottie!

Mimi said...

aaaaahahhhhhhh, i love josh duhamel!!! and you're right, he does tend to play the jerky types, but i really hope he isn't like that in real life. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Shutterbug said...

Fergie is one lucky lady!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Super yummy!!!!

Kate said...

Tall dark and handsome! I love him. I don't see what he sees in Fergie though. I don't like her!

Leesh said...

He's so tall and dreamy! I saw New Year's Eve on the weekend and he is hot as ever in the movie. Too bad the movie sucked :(