Sunday, August 7, 2011

Man Candy Monday: Ian Harding

OK I'm hot for teacher. Mr Ezra Fitz is an English teacher that I wish I had in high school. Each week as I watch Pretty Little Liars I drool over, Ian Harding, who plays Fitz. Even if you don't watch PLL and you have no clue who he is, you have to admit Ian is a hottie.









Name
Ian Harding

Date of Birth
September 16, 1986

Place of Birth
Heidelberg, Germany (American military family then moved to Virginia a few years after Ian was born)

Notable Role

Smaller Roles
Adventureland
Love and Other Drugs

He may not have a large amount of acting experience, but I think that Pretty Little Liars will propel his career.

Please tell me that I am not alone in my PLL obsession. I know several of my friends are also fans. Who else loves the show?


Now it's your turn! This is a blog hop so pick your man of the week and link up for Man Candy Monday!


19 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

Nice post, he's definitely a hottie. I haven't seen this show, I'll have to start watching.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Christianna said...

I wanted to watch this show! I'll have to get the first season on Netflix! He's a hunk for sure!

Josie said...

I've never heard of him, but DANG. What a cutie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Marian said...

I don't just love the show...I'm obsessed with it:)

Staley Mc said...

Oh Mr. Fitz- he is probably my favorite part of the whole show. I've been bummed that he hasn't been on much lately and that Aria has been kind of flirty with Jason! Why would you do that when you have Ezra?!?!

Lindsey said...

Oh never seen this character before but he's hot! Thanks for sharing him with us. Happy Monday to me!

Beth W said...

I guess I'm going to have to start watching that show.... :D

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Wohoooooo I am back. Sorta. Thought I'd join this week. :) And yes on Ian...or Ezra...haha! ;)

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm kinda indifferent to him (never heard of him before) but I'm all about my hottie this week, haha. love ya!

Jess said...

Never heard of him, but he's definitely good looking!

Brianna said...

loving him and LOVE PLL! I'm right there with ya girl! I got the hots for the teacher. excellent choice (:

ae said...

He is a cutie!

Leesh said...

Oh, I don't know who this is but I have heard of the show. I will have to check it out to see this man candy of yours.

wfayew said...

I love PLL - and every.single.guy. on the show qualifies for Man Candy Monday!

Madeline said...

Nice post. I like the way he acts in Pretty Little Liars :)

Audrey Allure said...

I'm obsessed with PLL too & he definitely is smoking hot!

Shutterbug said...

He's the only reason I sometimes watch PLL! I wish I had a teacher that hot!! :D

C said...

I really love that show. Even though it's sometimes slow and I have noooo idea who A is (I think the writers keep changing it), I love it and have been watching it from day one. And Mr. Fitz is oh so cute!

Ashley said...

He may be one of my favorite parts of PLL! TOO good looking!