Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Vintage Inspired Headband

Recently, I posted a blog about Kenley's hair accessories and came across an Esty account that sells breathtaking headbands. Well, after drooling over the gorgeous items sold by VieModerne, I decided to make a purchase: an AUDREY Black and White Feather and Leather Flower Headband.


I asked that my headband be made with a red flower and the seller obliged.


The feathers are gorgeous!


It was a bit over $40 with shipping, pretty pricey for me, but it's so fantastic that I couldn't pass it up.

There are many 20s-inspired items featured in VieModerne's shop. Certainly worth a visit!




Photos courtesy of: Esty and my camera

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leeann

I've missed you, I was away and now I'm back in action. You've been busy I see :)

The headband looks gorgeous and good call with the red flower instead. So pretty. I'm also stuck with the flower in hair obsession since Summer :)

Take care chica

cherie said...

that headband is gorgeous!

added you to my blogroll dear ;)

tessa said...

That's stunning! But it's a bit pricey.

Sydneydoll said...

i love feathers!!

i feel so special when i find them

despite them probably being awfully dirty : )

yiqin; said...

The print, the colors, amazing! I am so jealous right now.

Angela said...

oh, love the feather headband. perfectly savvy.

Unknown said...

You know ... this one is really cute. =)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

That is such a beautiful hair piece... I love it

Songy said...

That's very cool. I'll have to serious think about my burlesque party outfit. Now that feather number fits the bill.

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! Sometimes you gotta splurge when you really love something.

yummy411 said...

so my fetish right now.. feather handbeads.. who's the seller if you don't mind sharing!?

Marian said...

this is absolutely gorge,love the colours of the feathers.it looks delish my dear.great choice,your on my blog roll honey!
muah xx
Marian

Couture Carrie said...

Love it! Very chic!

xoxox,
CC

DeeplyDip said...

H my first time on your blog and well i loved this hair accessory...the feathers look sooo nice!

Anonymous said...

It's really pretty! I have to check out that Etsy store :)