Thursday, July 17, 2008

Preimo Award Nominations

Glamouricious of Share My Fashion Addictions (one of my favorite blogs/bloggers!) graciously nominated me for the Preimo Award! Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I want to recognize my favorite reads, which include:


  1. Share my Fashion Addictions

  2. Diary of a Personal Shopper

  3. For the Love of Beauty

  4. KDC Events

  5. The Indian Make-Up Diva

  6. Beauty Tyrant

  7. Fashion Addict

Show your support and nominate 7 other blogs for this wonderful award.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blogs, it means so much more to me than you know!

8 comments:

KDC Events said...

WOW! Cool Leeann, thanks so much! I will get this added on my site too!

Anu said...

thanks soooooooooooooo much for the nomination. *hugs* and thanks for the kind wishes. i really could use them now though lol. long story :(.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Leeann! Congrats!! I hope you win! I love your blog and the diverse subjects you cover! =)

ICE COLD SURF said...

i responded back to your comments back on my blog, so yours wouldn't get cluttered with my ramblings like this.... ha ha
ever heard of melody key island?...
nick hexums personal private get away island.... check out the post on my blog!

Roxy said...

Hey there,

Congrats! xo

And thanks so much for the nom ... so sweet of you!

Roxy

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Congrats :)

Fashion Addict said...

Thanks for nominating me! I'm flattered.

I see that you have changed your layout, and I love it! The banner is so cute! Did you design it yourself? I in fact also changed my layout yesterday, so when you have the time, come over and check it out and tell me what you think of it!

Roxy said...

Leeann, I looooove your new webpage - great heading! I'm gonna post on the award and make some noms myself ... thanks again! xo