Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Dawson's Creek Obsession


Yup, the title is correct. I am suddenly smitten with Dawson's Creek. I never got into it while it was on air, despite the fact that all of my friends were hooked, and that the characters were supposed to be my age.


I did, however, catch a few re-runs while I was in college. They inconveniently were played during the morning hours of my classes so I would only see a few episodes here and there, but that was enough to spark my interest.


Now that I have Blockbuster Online, I decided to rent the whole series, all seven seasons, each season consisting of three to four DVDs. It's going to take me forever to finish them all, especially since I only get to rent two videos at a time!


Unfortunately, I know how the last show ends, but I still can stop watching. I actually got home from a night out on Friday and stayed up til 5 am watching the end of season 1...now that's just sad!


By the way, it's so weird to see Katie Holmes, pre-Tom Cruise. I think I like her better at little Joey Potter.


Do any of you have any Television shows that you are addicted to? Please tell me I'm not alone!


4 comments:

KDC Events said...

You are too funny Leeann! I love Pacy!! He's dreamy!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha! I thjink I have a lil crush on Pacey too!!!

Anonymous said...

That is funny however I have just encountered the same thing. I discovered how to actually work my On Demand, I came across Tori & Dean In Love. Well now I am addicted. The good thing for me is that the show will be back on the air 4/21.

Jamie said...

You are so not alone. Pacey is the best! If you like Dawson's Creek, you should watch One Tree Hill too -- it's seriously addictive.