Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juicy or Fergie? Help Me Decide!

As far as purses go, I tend to spend my money on the cheaper ones, thus enabling me to buy more. However; I do have some taste and have been salivating over a Juicy Couture 'Velour Daydreamer' tote for awhile now.

It's time to go with quality over quantity!

Just as soon as I make my mind up to purchase it though, I become enamoured with 'The Dutchess' by Fergie.

Both are adorable. Bote are totes. Both cost $198.oo. But, both have their reasons for standing out.

So do I go with the Juicy purse that will match with everything, or the plaid one by Fergie that stands out?

Which one do you prefer? Help!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

go with the fergie purse!

i have it and it's absolutely great. fits everything and i get so many complements on it.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for the advice!

Do you have trouble matching it with your clothing? I guess that really doesn't apply to me though because I wear a lot of black...

KDC Events said...

FERGIE!!! I love them!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Iknew you'd pick the Fergie purse Denice ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have decided yet, but I am for fergie. I LIKE the Juicy but the fergie really stands out. If it is a consideration that you will need this bag for a number of situations then the Juicy seems like it would go with more BUT the fergie, to me, is a stand-out!

Beth Anderson said...

Juicy for sure! I have a raspberry pink one very similar and it rocks!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for everyone's advice...it looks like everyone is leaning toward fergie's purse! I haven't bought either yet! Ah...we'll see what happens by next weekend =)

Unknown said...

Go with the Fergie purse, you can always find a basic bag that goes with everything.

Stand out today, girlfriend!

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

OK, I'm partial to the Fergie one because I, myself, am not so into big-time advertising and logos on my bags anymore. But Juicy is classic, and the colors are basic. The Fergie one is pretty cool. Maybe there is a toned-down print of Fergie's that is similar to the Juicy one, so you get a combo of funk and classiness. But you've been talking about getting a new Juicy purse FOREVER...maybe just get it over with! ;)

ShanSoPink said...

The Fergie purse!!!!!!!